List:       shibboleth-dev
Subject:    Re: OIDC 0.9 extension
From:       Jim Fox <fox () washington ! edu>
Date:       2019-03-30 2:12:19

I wasn't aware that there are so many versions of authn principals. Who would know?

Basically, it was easy for me to do something like this:

(with these two)
   authCtx = input.getSubcontext("net.shibboleth.idp.authn.context.AuthenticationContext");
  rpCtx = authCtx.getSubcontext("net.shibboleth.idp.authn.context.RequestedPrincipalContext");

(I do this)
   refed = new AuthnContextClassRefPrincipal("https://refeds.org/profile/mfa");
   if (rpCtx.getRequestedPrincipals().contains(refed)) {

I guess I can loop through the principals.  But this was easier.

Jim