List:       shibboleth-dev
Subject:    tutorial or examples for metadata resolvers?
From:       Jeff Ramin <jeff.ramin () singlewire ! com>
Date:       2017-09-29 21:08:31

Hi folks.

Using opensaml 3.2, trying to extract the URL for SSO POST from some IDP
metadata...

All of the code examples I find on the web are for opensaml 2.0, which
used MetadataProvider. It is not clear to me at all how to use the
apparent replacement: MetadataResolver.

I have the XML file read in (using FilesystemMetadaResolver), but what
should be a simple task of finding the SSO URLs is buried in a maze of
classes, such as Criterion and Resolvers and Endpoints.

Anybody know of an example somewhere? Thanks.

--
Jeff Ramin
Software Engineer

Phone Direct - 608.661.1172