List:       shibboleth-dev
Subject:    Re: Default LDAP connection pool properties ?
From:       Tom Zeller <tzeller () dragonacea ! biz>
Date:       2016-09-15 4:53:39

> To be honest I'm not sure how you can test this either in an integration test or in a regression test - You need to be able query the internals of LDAPtive as to how they have been configured and I don't see an easy way of doing that.

Right. However, the attribute resolver fails to start, so that's the test.

As I noted in the issue, change the expirationTime property from a
duration to a long (in ldap-v2.properties) and run the existing unit
test.

Rather than adding it myself, I'll let you Rod decide how to add this
particular test case to LDAPDataConnectorParserTest.

https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/browse/IDP-1043