List:       shibboleth-dev
Subject:    RE: Problems with validating signatures in OpenSAML 3.0
From:       Lasse_Højgaard <lash () stibosystems ! com>
Date:       2016-09-14 8:58:40

For future reference: I have successfully validated the signatures.

I fixed the problem like so:

final ClassLoader originalClassLoader = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();
// for circumventing OSGi classloader
Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(MyClass.class.getClassLoader());
try {
	// blah blah
	valid = signatureTrustEngine.validate(assertion.getSignature(), criteriaSet);
} catch (xxxx e) {

} finally {
	// restore original OSGi classloader
	Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(originalClassLoader);
}

Thank you everybody for your support.

Lasse Højgaard
Consultant