List:       shibboleth-dev
Subject:    Re: HOWTO Create X509Credentials from public keys
From:       Misagh Moayyed <mmoayyed () unicon ! net>
Date:       2015-06-13 22:50:52

Got it, thank you.

P.S: This was discussed in the other thread that Nate posted, but I also wanted to \
echo my support and enthusiasm for changing "requireSignature" in the filter config \
into something that describes the functionality has to do with the root element. \
Tripped over that today, and while the error message was perfectly helpful, I think \
the prop name can be improved.

- Misagh