List:       shibboleth-dev
Subject:    Re: Lock on Memcache
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2014-10-27 14:33:22

On 10/27/14, 10:24 AM, "Jos=E9 Celestino" <japc@co.sapo.pt> wrote:

>But this list is the right place to ask about it, right?

Absolutely, I just can't really answer it. The memcache code in the SP is
one of the lone exceptions to my rule about excepting code I can't really
maintain. I did it because there was a lot of demand for it, and because
ODBC on Linux is a disaster thanks to the code quality of the drivers, but
I freely admit I really can't support it well.

-- Scott

-- =