List:       shibboleth-dev
Subject:    Re: version 3 update on wiki and TNC2014
From:       Tom Zeller <tzeller () dragonacea ! biz>
Date:       2014-03-25 2:47:00

> that v3 has a Q3 2014 estimated completion date listed. Do you feel
> that is still accurate?

When I read your question regarding a release date my first thought
was of a brownie fresh from the oven with a somewhat gooey inside that
needs to be cooked a little while longer. Aim for early, hope for
on-time, and accept slightly late, as long as it is good.

The primary bottleneck to development, from my perspective, is my
learning curve. Just last year I though deploying an IdP to "the
cloud" was a good idea, oops.