List:       shibboleth-dev
Subject:    Re: WS-Fed and WS-Trust support
From:       Brent Putman <putmanb () georgetown ! edu>
Date:       2013-08-19 21:15:18

On 7/23/13 12:12 AM, Cantor, Scott wrote:
> I had the impression Georgetown might have built an STS on top of this
> code base, but Brent would know.

Sorry, I missed this thread initially, I was out on vacation at the time.

In the end, the people here working on that project never got around to
building an STS using OpenSAML.  There was some reason to believe that
another group (from one of the Nordic countries, I think) was also
working on an open-source STS, so the guys here decided to focus their
main efforts on other aspects of the project, like the web service
consumer side.  They built up a minimal STS for testing purposes using
Axis2 and its Rampart and Rahas modules, but no OpenSAML I believe.  So
there's probably not much of use, but you're welcome to look at what
they did:

http://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/view/thebes-scheduler/

I personally haven't looked at it much at all, so not entirely sure
what's there or how complete things are.