List:       shibboleth-announce
Subject:    Timeline for Shibboleth support policy changes
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2017-09-20 18:44:11

The consortium board and developers have made a plan to transition to the new support \
policy and tools for members on December 1, 2017, with a soft rollout during the \
month of November to get people in and kick the tires.

The FAQ [1] I posted last month has been updated to reflect that timeline and we'll \
be putting new support policy material together between now and then and contacting \
members on that list directly to start making arrangements.

-- Scott, on behalf of the Consortium Board

[1] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/coFAAg