List:       shadow
Subject:    Re: groupmems patch
From:       Tomasz =?UTF-8?Q?K=C5=82oczko?= <kloczek () zie ! pg ! gda ! pl>
Date:       2006-07-18 16:53:12

Dnia 18-07-2006, wto o godzinie 07:33 -0700, George Kraft napisaƂ(a):
> Here is a patch to add getopt_long and PAMify groupmems.  Please
> review and let me know what else you need or fix.

Looks clean.
When automake is uses Makefile.in files are auto generated and files for
patching are Makefile.am :) (ut is easy and I'll finish this :)

I see one more thing which will be good add for groupmem. It is auditing
support.

Thank you very much for your time George :)

kloczek