List:       sgihelp-graphics
Subject:    [Graphics] Move
From:       Jeff <elslooj () ecblast ! com>
Date:       2001-02-02 16:47:58

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know, we'll be moving sgihelp.org
to a new location on Saturday.  I am still unsure as to the exact time,
but hopefully it will go smoothly.  I will have place holders on both
the old IP and the new IP while we are moving the server.  If you're
using a DNS server that still has our old IP cached, there will be a
link to the new IP on the old IP (too many IP's :)).  Hopefully it will
only be down for an hour or so, but it may be longer.  I'm about 45
minutes away from the server, and it will take me the same to get back
and set it all up.

If you have any questions.. email me.

Jeff