List:       sg-dc
Subject:    Re: [sg-dc] DC Organization of Hackers (DoH!)
From:       Matthew Wollenweber <mjw () cyberwart ! com>
Date:       2009-11-11 22:38:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Rob Fuller posted that I believe and I hate to compete, but there are some
people (such as myself) that simply can't make it over into NoVA on week
days. Traveling in DC is miserable, but I hope DoH being near the metro and
actually in DC it's accessible to most people.

I'm up for collaboration and/or accepting the organizational leadership of
anyone else if they want to consolidate -- provided we're in metro
accessible DC with a similar purpose. Otherwise, "let the strong ones
flourish".