List:       sg-dc
Subject:    Re: [sg-dc] Kiwi Trave
From:       Joseph S D Yao <jsdy () tux ! org>
Date:       2009-06-18 1:16:48

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 09:13:04PM -0400, greg pryzby wrote:
> Sounds about right... remember people on this list work in the security
> field. we have a different definition of safe ;)

Let's see.  Needs assessment - get to the DC-SG meeting in NZ and back
with no physical or mental damage.  Risk assessment - prop plane over
seas, all piled into a small plane, jumping out of a plane with only a
large silk handkerchief holding one up ...  Hmmm.  To such a definition
of safe I might not entrust my networks and computer systems.

;-)

--
**