List:       sg-dc
Subject:    Re: [sg-dc] Immunix Linux: status?
From:       John Viega <viega () securesoftware ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 16:55:24

I'm CCing Crispin, as I'm sure he'll be happy to forward this to
someone within WireX to answer your questions about Immunix.

At the Defcon "capture the flag" event last year, I helped out with
Crispin's team, and I got to watch as they played around with
SubDomain.  I thought it was quite an excellent tool for policy
enforcement.  I don't have direct experience with CryptoMark, but I
have heard good things about it (it does integrity checks as
executables get accessed, instead of when you explicitly run a check,
which is good).

John