List:       sg-dc
Subject:    [sg-dc] Cyberguard FW Experience?
From:       sdreed () verizon ! net
Date:       2003-01-16 21:25:54

Hi All!

Can anyone share any experiences (good, bad, indifferent) with Cyberguard firewalls?  \
I just attended a short presentation on them, and they seemed pretty impressive to \
me, especially at their price point, throughput and claimed security status.

Most of my experience is with Check Point & PIX if comparsions can be made there...

Thanks in advance.

-Stephen