List:       sg-dc
Subject:    [sg-dc] Speaker Wish List
From:       Sweth Chandramouli securitygeeks () astaroth ! sweth ! net
Date:       2002-03-15 17:51:23

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 10:06:48PM -0500, Raymond M Schneider wrote:
> Bruce Schneier	      http://www.counterpane.com/schneier.html
> heh, I cant imagine I need to explain why I would like to hear him speak. ;)
	I used to work (briefly) with Bruce at Counterpane, so I'm
sending some feelers that way; he tends to only speak at "big events"
or for Counterpane-sponsored events now, however, so I wouldn't hold my
breath.
	Another Counterpane person who I know would be willing to
speak, however, is Tina Bird, if people would be interested in that; she
was a great hit when she spoke for dc.sage last year.  (She'll be in town
in April, I think, although we already have someone on the schedule for
that meeting.)

	-- Sweth.

--
Sweth Chandramouli ; <svc@idiopathic.net>
President, Idiopathic Systems Consulting