List:       sg-dc
Subject:    [sg-dc] Membership?
From:       gregory j pryzby gjp () pryzby ! org
Date:       2002-02-06 3:25:34

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 09:59:17PM -0500, Ray Schneider wrote:

<SNIP>

> With the kind of attention this is getting even before the first organizational
> meeting I would say we are on to a great thing.

there is a connection from novalug to the washington post... our
meeting is typically announced in the tech section ... I can probably
get something announced if there is an interest

> Have we thought about having something put in the paper or is anyone we know
> locally going to be on that tech radio show(Greg you proabbly know what Im
> talking about here) where we might get a free plug for the group? That
> wouuld be great.

radio... i don't know if the guys are still on the air or not.

--
greg pryzby                      greg at pryzby dot org
ach tee tee pee colon slash slash pryzby dot org slash