List:       sfs-users
Subject:    Did not exist Democracy, Justice, Solidarity and Human Rights.....
From:       HALLO EUROPEAN UNION HERE IS MACEDONIA <hallo_european_union_here_is_macedonia () h
Date:       2007-05-29 12:59:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

From: Macedonia for the Macedonians <vmro_mnm@hotmail.com>To: commissionerh=
r.communication@coe.int; democracy@coe.int; media@coe.int; webmaster@echr.c=
oe.int; cyberschoolbus@un.org; editor@humanrights-china.org; webmaster@huma=
nrights-china.org; infopoint@coe.int; visites@coe.int; pressunit@coe.int; b=
ureau.paris@coe.int; bureau.bruxelles@coe.int; cm@coe.int; webmaster.assemb=
ly@coe.int; webcplre@coe.int; violence@coe.int; combat.racism@coe.int; soci=
al.charter@coe.int; minorities.fcnm@coe.int; cptdoc@coe.int; obs@obs.coe.in=
t; webmaster.legal@coe.int; webmaster.local@coe.int; treaty.office@coe.int;=
 webmaster.greco@coe.int; venice@coe.int; pompidou.group@coe.int; webmaster=
-culture@coe.int; eurimages@coe.int; youth@coe.int; eycb.secretariat@coe.in=
t; press-info@era.europa.eu; public.info@consilium.europa.eu; euraud@eca.eu=
ropa.eu; euro-ombudsman@europarl.europa.eu; edps@edps.europa.eu; info@ecb.e=
uropa.eu; info@eib.europa.eu; info@eif.europa.eu; info@publications.europa.=
eu; cpvo@cpvo.europa.eu; info@ear.europa.eu; information@osha.europa.eu; ma=
il@emea.europa.eu; info@cedefop.europa.eu; info@efsa.europa.eu; postmaster@=
eurofound.europa.eu; info@emcdda.europa.eu; information@eumc.europa.euSubje=
ct: Did not exist Democracy, Justice, Solidarity and Human Rights.....Date:=
 Thu, 24 May 2007 19:33:42 +0000-------------------------------------------=
-------------------------------------Bifogad fil: LetterstotheEuropeanCourt=
ofHumanRightsCouncilofEuropeStrasbourgCedexFRANCE..doc (0.53 MB) From: HERE=
 IS VMRO-MNM <here_is_vmro_mnm_macedonia_for_the_macedonians@hotmail.com>Se=
nt: Monday, May 7, 2007 6:30 PM To: info@wordpress.org, support@wordpress.o=
rg, info@un.org, un@un.org, webmaster@un.org, info@unep-wcmc.org, wh-info@u=
nesco.org, lemore@un.org, ecu@un.org, president@whitehouse.gov, vice.presid=
ent@whitehouse.gov, secretary@state.gov, mail@icj-cij.org, webmaster@echr.c=
oe.int, nato-su-@topica.com, info@multimedia.org.mk, vsimjan@mutlimedia.org=
.mk, info@pollitecon.com, vbivell@pollitecon.com, contact@maknews.com, info=
@publications.europa.eu, copyright-info@publications.europa.eu, infso-media=
@ec.europa.eu, euro-ombudsman@europarl.europa.eu, press-info@era.europa.eu,=
 info@osce.org, press@osce.org, kolb@ihf-hr.orgCC: webadmin@hrw.org, hrwdc@=
hrw.org, hrwlasb@hrw.org, hrwsf@hrw.org, hrwuk@hrw.org, hrwbe@hrw.org, hrwg=
va@hrw.org, berlin@hrw.org, toronto@hrw.org, hrwpress@hrw.org, porteot@hrw.=
org, shahu@hrw.org, lattigl@hrw.org, heuwagm@hrw.org, eupress@hrw.org, whit=
ea@hrw.org, genaos@hrw.org, permissions@hrw.org, chicago@hrw.org, here_is_v=
mro_mnm_macedonia_for_the_macedonians@hotmail.com,Subject: Did not exist De=
mocracy, Justice and Solidarity.....---------------------------------------=
urtofHumanRightsCouncilofEuropeStrasbourgCedexFRANCEnr2.doc (0.65 MB), Ahel=
lofalifeforimmigrantsintheWesternWorld..doc (0.65 MB)  A hell of a life for=
 immigrants in the Western World. Did not exist Democracy, Justice and Soli=
darity..... Letter to the European Court of Human Rights Council of Europe =
Strasbourg-Cedex FRANCE, etc! Regarding the Swedish and the West European a=
nti democratic, violating, Nazi, Fascist, injustice and criminal mafia auth=
orities, institutions and organizations and the deceitful violations agains=
t human rights, serious discrimination, oppression, physical and psychic ma=
ltreatment and torture, extortion, threats and incitement to racial hatred =
that are being executed by above-mentioned groups! This is inhumane and gro=
ss fraud against immigrants! The letters below are not original but transcr=
iption of the originals. Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXX-XXXX Xxxxxxxx X S - XXX=
 XX XXXXXXXXXX +XXXXXXXXXXX September 16th,2004 International Court of Just=
ice President Shi Jiuyong Peace Palace 2517 KJ The Hague The Netherlands To=
 the International Court of Justice I am writing to you about the gross dis=
crimination, violation, criminal conduct and incitement to racial hatred th=
at has been done to me by different Swedish authorities, institutes and org=
anizations. For a long time I have been discriminated and violated, robbed =
and even maltreated. My health has been destroyed by 95%. I do not know if =
I have reached the right instance when I contact you. If it is wrong, I ask=
 you to send this letter with enclosed copies to the right instance and the=
n inform me about this. Unfortunately I cannot send you all my material abo=
ut the discrimination and violation that I have been exposed of since the m=
aterial is extensive and I cannot afford to send you everything because of =
my bad financial position. Only one copy costs 3 Swedish krona. Furthermore=
, some of the original documents cannot be copied since they are in bad con=
dition. The documents are in Swedish. I have previously sued the Swedish au=
thorities to the antidemocratic, anti loyal and unjust West European Court =
of Human Rights in Strasbourg, France. The report was made April 2nd, 2003.=
 I had to sue the Swedish criminal Mafia authorities to this so-called Euro=
pean Court since all doors are closed to us immigrants here in Sweden. Ther=
e is no just court, judge, prosecutor or lawyer. They only work for their o=
wn authorities and destroy our lives. My understanding is that they are tru=
e Fascists and Nazis. I not only feel that I am discriminated, violated and=
 robbed. I also feel that I live in a society that is oppressing and where =
we immigrants are treated as the Germans treated the Jews during the time o=
f Hitler. That is why I had to turn to the 'European Court of Human Rights'=
 in Strasbourg. I sent them all my material, facts and evidence. They have =
shut their eyes and kept quiet for 1 year and 4 months and they have not li=
fted a finger to help me. Instead they are supporting/co-operating with the=
 Swedish authorities. I feel discriminated and violated. I have lost more t=
han one year and it has cost me dearly, financially, mentally and physicall=
y. That is why I am also suing the 'European Court of Human Rights' in Stra=
sbourg for collaboration with Swedish authorities. I have sued the enforcem=
ent service (kronofogdemyndigheten), the social insurance office (f=F6rs=E4=
kringskassan), the tax authorities (skattemyndigheten), the public dental s=
ervice (folktandv=E5rden), the dentist Ingemar Vighagen (Citytandl=E4karna)=
 and the medical service (sjukv=E5rden). August 17th, 2004, I received an o=
ffending and criminal letter from the Kronofogdemyndigheten in Landskrona w=
here it said that they were going to deduct 3300 Swedish Krona/month of my =
pension. These violations, criminal acts and discriminations are hard to de=
scribe with words. I have lived in poverty during my whole time here in Swe=
den because of such Mafia bandits, Fascists and Nazis. It is not enough wit=
h the hundreds-of-thousands of Swedish Krona that they already have robbed =
me of. They will not stop until the day I die. What they want is to make a =
profit on me, just as vampires who suck the blood out of people. If it woul=
d be possible they would gladly have drained me of 1 kilo blood per month. =
They will do everything to make more money. I have a very small disablement=
 pension. It is very difficult to survive with this pension. I live in pove=
rty. If the Kronofogdemyndigheten starts to make deductions on my pension I=
 will be even poorer. What can I give my children, now and for their future=
? What can I buy for my children when I only have 3100 Swedish Krona/month =
(after the Kronofogdemyndigheten's deduction) to live for (then I have not =
counted variable costs as electricity, telephone and TV)? I have a 20-year-=
old daughter. She studies medicine in Xxxxxx. She needs my support but I ca=
nnot give her a penny. Before this I had difficulties supporting her financ=
ially. With 3300 Swedish Krona less per month my chances of helping her are=
 even smaller. What can I give to my 13-year-old daughter who lives in Land=
skrona, here in Sweden? I cannot longer buy her a school bag because of the=
 Swedish Fascists, racists and Mafia bandits who make me poor, sad and disa=
ppointed. This is both physical and mental abuse, this is inhuman. These pe=
ople have no human feelings. They are egoists and materialists. Anyone can =
understand that this is gross discrimination, violations and incitement to =
racial hatred, to steal from a disabled immigrant with a pension of 11300 S=
wedish Krona. With this pension I have to pay 3700 Swedish Krona/month in r=
ent and 1200 Swedish Krona/month in child support. In addition to that I ha=
ve to pay electricity, telephone and TV. How can I survive with what is lef=
t? It is hard to explain with words. I need money to physiotherapy, medical=
 treatment etc. Only massage costs 300 Swedish Krona and I need to go three=
 times per month. A chiropractor costs even more. Even before the Kronofogd=
emyndigheten's last letter it was difficult for me to pay these sums becaus=
e of my poor economy. How will I be able to afford it now? After the insult=
ing letter from the Kronofogdemyndigheten I had to cancel my dentist appoin=
tment. I have severe problems with my teeth and terrible pains but I cannot=
 longer afford going to the dentist because of the Kronofogdemyndigheten. I=
 have only 12 teeth left in my mouth and they are all loose. The whole mout=
h cavity is inflamed and therefore I have to see the dentist regularly. In =
November 2003 I separated from my family. During following 6 months I manag=
ed some way to scrape together money to buy a used sofa and a used TV. I ha=
ve no bed, kitchen table, chairs or bookcase. The first 6 months I slept on=
 an old mattress on the floor. Now I sleep on the sofa but I can assure you=
 that this is also hell for a disabled person. Now because of the Kronofogd=
emyndigheten I can only dream of a bed, when I am able to sleep. It is not =
only the Kronofogdebandits who are involved but also the F=F6rs=E4kringskas=
san (the social insurance office) and the Skattemyndigheten (the tax author=
ities). At the F=F6rs=E4kringskassan they know how much money during the la=
st 15 years, hundreds-of-thousands of Swedish Krona that has been paid to t=
he Kronofogdemyndigheten. My debt was at the beginning not more that 90000 =
Swedish Krona but the Swedish bandits know how to manage. I guarantee that =
they have useful contacts with the 'West European' court and you can see in=
 black and white that there are only West Europeans sitting there. This is =
why I am forced to turn to the International Court of Justice. This is my l=
ast chance. If the International Court does not punish the Swedish Mafia ba=
ndits then there is no justice any longer in this world. Great criminal Maf=
ia bandits will become greater and greater and millions of good people will=
 suffer, starve and die because of the Western World's bureaucrats, Fascist=
s and Nazis. As I have mentioned earlier, my income is very poor, but never=
theless I have been compelled to acquire a bigger flat because of my daught=
er. She should not have to suffer and be embarrassed because her father is =
poor and cannot give her anything. When she is here she wants to bring home=
 her friends. And because of my illness I also need to have a room of my ow=
n where I can be alone when I am in great pain. I know that my pension does=
 not allow me to have a bigger flat but my plan was that if I do not indulg=
e myself anything and if I exclude physiotherapy etc (except my frequent de=
ntist appointments although, after the letter from the Kronofogdemyndighete=
n, I have to exclude this too) and if cut down even more on my meals then I=
 should be able to manage this rent. Now I do not how I will survive. My re=
nt will be 5700 Swedish Krona/month. I will probably receive some accommoda=
tion allowance although it will not be much, perhaps 500 - 700 Swedish Kron=
a/month. If I had had a proper pension as I should have had I would have ma=
naged but my pension has not increased. I have complained to the F=F6rs=E4k=
ringskassan but they think that I should manage with a minimum pension. If =
I had been Swedish I would have received a larger income but we foreigners =
receive the lowest. When I have moved in to my new flat (that will be Octob=
er 1st) and the Kronofogdemyndigheten starts to make reductions on my pensi=
on, I will only have 1100 Swedish Krona/month left to live for. A joke that=
 is what it is (although I am not laughing). I do not know what to do about=
 furniture. It was difficult beforehand. Now it will be impossible. It is s=
trange; nothing can go right whatever I do. No matter how much I try to sav=
e (I eat cheap, I do not make any visits to the doctor etc), still I never =
have any money. The Kronofogdemyndigheten takes everything. I do not owe th=
em anything but they owe me plenty!! Since I do not have any lawyer who can=
 defend me in this country I ask you to arrange this - lawyer or prosecutor=
. I will also ask you to see to that this lawyer/prosecutor will contact me=
 as soon as possible so that I can complete the material I have and to send=
 to him/her. Unfortunately there is material that I lack because the Swedis=
h authorities have not bothered to send it to me. There are also documents =
that cannot be copied because of poor quality as I have mentioned earlier. =
I demand damages for my health that has been destroyed by 95% by the medica=
l service (sjukv=E5rden), the dentist Ingemar Vighagen (Citytandl=E4karna) =
and the public dental service (folktandv=E5rden), damages for the discrimin=
ations and violations that I have suffered by the social insurance office (=
f=F6rs=E4kringskassan), both concerning my pension that has not been raised=
 for 15 years, and for their collaboration with the enforcement service (kr=
onofogdemyndigheten). I also claim damages from the Kronofogdemyndigheten w=
ho have stolen hundreds-of-thousands of Swedish Krona from me. Although I h=
ave paid everything the debts are still growing and the Kronofogdemyndighet=
en craves for more. I also claim damages from the tax authorities (skattemy=
ndigheten) for their collaboration with the Kronofogdemyndigheten. I demand=
 that my money will be paid back with damages and interest. My claim for da=
mages including interest is 3,5 million Swedish Krona. Other matters (as fo=
r example a raise of my pension) can be discussed at a later time when you =
have appointed a lawyer/prosecutor. Some documents cannot be completed sinc=
e the F=F6rs=E4kringskassan does not give me any information about what ded=
uctions that have been made to the Kronofogdemyndigheten. That is why the F=
=F6rs=E4kringskassan must attend the trial and show how much money that has=
 been paid to the Kronofogdemyndigheten. There is one thing I want to menti=
on. I do not accept any lawyer/prosecutor or at all any person from Scandin=
avia. I want the lawyer/prosecutor to come from without the Western borders=
: Asia, Africa or South America - an impartial, just person who is against =
the discriminators, the violators and criminals. If it will go to trial I w=
ish to attend it and that the Swedish Mafia bandits will be summoned. I apo=
logize for my harsh words but I cannot express myself in any other way, the=
 Swedish authorities have not earned it. Thank you for having read my lette=
r. Yours faithfully, Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx COUR INTERNATIONALE DE JUSTICE       =
         INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE PALAIS DE LA PAIX 2517 KJ LA HAYE P=
AYS-BAS                              PEACE PALACE 2517 KJ THE HAGUE NETHERL=
ANDS Mr. Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx XXXXXX-XXXX Xxxxxxxx XXX X S - XXX XX Xxxxxxxxx S=
weden 21 October 2004 Dear Sir, I acknowledge recept of your letter of 16 S=
eptember 2004 addressed to the President. I regret to inform you that, virt=
ue of Article 34 of the Statute of the international Court of Justice, ''on=
ly States may be parties in cases before the Court'', and that only interna=
tional organizations authorized within the meaning of Article 65 of the Sta=
tute may reguest advisory opinions of the Court. It follows that neither th=
e Court nor ist Members may consider applications from private individuals =
or groups, provide them with legal advice, or assist them in their relation=
s with the authorities of any country. That being so, you will, I am sure, =
understand that no action can be taken on your letter. Yours faithfully, Th=
e Deputy-Registrar Ett helvetes liv f=F6r invandrare i v=E4stv=E4rlden. Bre=
v till Europeiska domstolen f=F6r de m=E4nskliga r=E4ttigheterna i Strasbou=
rg-Cedex Frankrike, etc! Ang=E5ende de svenska och de v=E4steuropeiska anti=
 demokratiska, kr=E4nkande, nazistiska, fascistiska, or=E4ttvisa och krimin=
ella, maffiamyndigheter, institutioner och organisationer och de bedr=E4gli=
ga brott mot m=E4nskliga r=E4ttigheter, grov diskriminering, f=F6rtryck, fy=
sisk och psykisk misshandel och tortyr, utpressning, hot och hets mot folkg=
rupp som utf=F6rs av ovann=E4mda grupper! Detta =E4r om=E4nskligt och grovt=
 bedr=E4geri mot invandrare! De nedanst=E5ende breven =E4r inte original ut=
an avskrifter av originalen. C O U R  E U R O P E E N N E E            D E =
S D R O I T S   D E   L =B4 H O M M E CONSEIL DE L=B4EUROP=C9      STRASBOU=
RG E U R O P E A N   C O U R T OF H U M A N R I G H T S COUNCIL OF EUROP=C9=
 STRASBOURG Xxxxxxx XXXXXXXXX Xxxxxxxx XXX X SE - XXX XX XXXXXXXXX 17 DEC 2=
004 ECHR-Lswe11.0R(CD1) MBS/za M=E5l nr 13585/03 XXXXXXXX mot Sverige H=E4r=
med vill jag upplysa Er att Europadomstolen f=F6r de m=E4nskliga r=E4ttighe=
terna, best=E5ende av en kommitt=E9 om tre domare (A.B. Baka, Ordf=F6rande,=
 R. Turmen och D. Jociene) enligt artikel 27 i konventionen, den 7 december=
 2004 har beslutat, i enlighet med artikel 28 i konventionen, att avvisa ov=
an n=E4mnda klagom=E5l d=E5 det inte uppfyllde kraven som anges i artiklarn=
a 34 och 35 i konventionen. Domstolen fann, efter att den hade beaktat allt=
 tillg=E4ngligt material, att, i den m=E5n klagom=E5let f=F6ll under dess t=
ill=E4ggsprotokoll hade kr=E4nkts. Detta beslut =E4r slutligt och kan inte =
=F6verklagas till domstolen (ej heller dess ''Grand Chamber'') eller n=E5go=
t annat organ. Domstolens kansli kan inte bist=E5 med ytterligare detaljer =
om kommitt=E9ns =F6verl=E4ggningar eller svara p=E5 korrespondens f=E5n Er =
ang=E5ende domstolens beslut i detta m=E5l. Ni kommer inte att erh=E5lla n=
=E5gra ytterligare skrivelser fr=E5n domstolen r=F6rande detta m=E5l. I enl=
ighet med domstolens instruktioner, kommer akten i m=E5let att f=F6rst=F6ra=
s ett =E5r efter expedieringen av detta brev. Denna underr=E4ttelse =E4r gj=
ord i enlighet med Regel 53 =A7 2 i Domstolens arbetsordning. Med v=E4ldig =
h=E4lsning P=E5 kanslichefens v=E4gnar T.L. Early Vice kanslichef ADRESSE P=
OSTALE/POSTAL ADRESS:                                        TELEPHONE :   =
       INTERNET:            TELECOPIEUR/FAX: CONSEIL DE L =B4EUROP=C9 / COU=
NCEL OF EUROP=C9      (0) 3 88 41 20 18   www.echr.coe.int    (0) 3 88 41 2=
____________________ Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Downloa=
d today it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/dir=
ect/01/  |  |    |  |  | Inbox    Notice: Attachments are automatically sca=
nned for viruses using Trend Micro products
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx=