List:       serusers
Subject:    [SR-Users] usrloc ka_mode - Flooding OPTIONS at same time?
From:       Benoit Panizzon via sr-users <sr-users () lists ! kamailio ! org>
Date:       2023-12-11 17:56:05

Hi

We have reached 20000 registered CPE and start facing issues.

Am I observing correctly that when ka_mode 4 is enabled, OPTIONS are
send simultaneously to all registered CPE and not spread over the
interval?

They could be the cause very high pps peaks on network equipment?

If so, is there a way to spread the ka options over time so they don't
cause such high peaks?

Or even better, is there a way to enable them for only some customers
via a variable?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden