List:       serusers
Subject:    [SR-Users] STIR/SHAKEN with Kamailio
From:       "Olle E. Johansson via sr-users" <sr-users () lists ! kamailio ! org>
Date:       2023-10-18 7:24:18

Hello Kamailians!

As STIR/SHAKEN seems to cross the ocean and arrive on the European shores, I'm \
curious on how you've implemented it with Kamailio. I asked on our Matrix chat and \
got two responses that seems to not use the Kamailio STIR/SHAKEN support but rather a \
3rd party service that they've integrated using restful APIs.

Please help me and share how you're implementing STIR/SHAKEN with Kamailio.

I'm not shaken, nor stirred. yet.

Regards,
/O