List:       serusers
Subject:    [SR-Users] ClueCon and ... FreeSWITCH 1.10.8/RHEL8 packages!
From:       Richard Chan <shihping.chan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-10-18 23:52:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi sr-users,

Since ClueCon is going on right now, and some Kamailio community members
are involved I hope you will forgive a little promo here: I have a RHEL8
build of the just released 1.10.8 on Copr:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/beaveryoga/FreeSWITCH-1.10.8/

Hope you will find it useful in your kamailio + Class 5 scenarios!

Cheers
Shih-Ping