List:       serusers
Subject:    [SR-Users] rtpengine play_media
From:       Дмитрий Плаксюк <plaksyukdv () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-07-15 11:25:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings.
I'm trying to set up annoncement playback for both parts of the call. I
have to play the file after the connection is established. Stop_media (all)
must be executed before playing
It turns out the construction:

block_media ("all");
play_media ("all file = / etc / kamailio / sounds / mg1.wav");

Can't find a way to do
unblock_media ("all");
after the file has finished playing.

There are no sip messages in this process. The call has already been
established.