List:       serusers
Subject:    Re: [SR-Users] [sr-dev] [Kamailio-Business] Development for v5.5.x is frozen
From:       Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-04-30 16:22:57

Hello,

are you still panning to work on what-is-new in 5.5.x? The release date
is approaching and we have to see what still needs to be completed.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 01.04.21 12:55, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> the first one, whats new.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Henning
>
> --
> Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/
> Kamailio services – https://gilawa.com

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/