List:       serusers
Subject:    [SR-Users] htable Arrays and dbmode 1
From:       Sebastian Damm <damm () sipgate ! de>
Date:       2017-04-28 13:15:54

Hi,

I'm trying to use a htable array. For that, I have inserted some
values in the database (in pseudo CSV):

key_name; key_type; value_type; key_value
'1234567'; 1; 0; 'foo'
'1234567', 1, 0, 'bar'
'1234567', 1, 0, 'baz'

insert into htable (key_name , key_type , value_type , key_value )
values ('1234567', 1, 0, 'foo'),('1234567', 1, 0, 'bar'),('1234567',
1, 0, 'baz');

Now after just starting Kamailio, reading those values, from db and
then stopping Kamailio again, the table content looks like this:

key_name; key_type; value_type; key_value
'1234567[2]'; 0; 0; 'baz'
'1234567[0]', 0, 0, 'foo'
'1234567[1]', 0, 0, 'bar'
'1234567::size', 0, 1, 3

Is this how it is supposed to work? When re-reading those entries, the
htable contents look the same as during the first start, but in the
database it is a bit harder to read.

And while I'm at it: Is there a way to regularly write back the
current htable contents to the database? Or even to sync every write
directly into the database?

Thanks in advance
Sebastian