List:       serusers
Subject:    [SR-Users] multi-homed rtpengine
From:       Paul Belanger <paul.belanger () polybeacon ! com>
Date:       2014-07-30 19:40:38

Greetings,

We have had good success in the past using rtpproxy with internal and
external interfaces however, we are attempting to migrate to rtpengine
now but are running into an issue (apparently this feature is not
supported).

So, my question is as follows, does this mean we need to multiple
rtpengine and bind them to each interface?  Additionally, in this
setup can audio be bridged between the 2 rtpengine processes?

If not, how do people over come this difference?

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger@polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)