List:       serusers
Subject:    [SR-Users] How to check message queue (buffer) in Kamailio
From:       AliReza Khoshgoftar Monfared <khoshgoftar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-30 14:40:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I had another simple question:

In a kamailio server (proxy), how do I check the number of messages
currently waiting for processing?

Is there a variable that I can monitor, say, if I want to make a routing
decision in my config based on the number of messages in the queue?

Also, is it possible to get a head count by method? or is it only possible
after fully parsing the message?

I see that "ratelimit" module uses similar information, but I am not sure
how to get the status of these queues that the module uses.

Thanks