List:       serusers
Subject:    [Serusers] simple cluster setup with asterisk
From:       Uwe Kastens <kiste () kiste ! org>
Date:       2008-10-21 7:31:56

Hello,

Can anybody give me a hint how to start with a very simple cluster setup?

I just want to route SIP to 2 different asterisk server. There is no
need to care about NAT or call routing. I was wondering if its enough to
use the dispatch module.

Is it possible with the dispatch module to achieve that the system will
reuse the information where a user is registered to route the calls to
the same system?

BR

kiste

--