List:       serusers
Subject:    [Serusers] two way routing
From:       "Ivan Zweig" <ivan () itwsupport ! com>
Date:       2008-10-01 12:47:53

--===============0540332933==

Hi, we are a small hosted VOIP company. We need a box that can take IN
multiple origination providers and route the calls to the appropriate
customer instance on our hosted platform. We use switchvox. We would
also like to have 2-3 outbound routes to gain price efficiency and
redundancy. I need someone that can implement this box and train us how
to use it. you can email me to start a dialogue. We are looking for a
consultant to help us with this.=20