List:       serdev
Subject:    [sr-dev] Re: Releasing v5.7.2
From:       Daniel-Constantin Mierla via sr-dev <sr-dev () lists ! kamailio ! org>
Date:       2023-09-27 6:25:31

Hello,

the v5.7.2 is going to be released today, therefore any commits to
branch 5.7 have to be announced to sr-dev and wait for ack before
pushing to github repository in order to avoid conflicts during release.
Once the announcement is out, commits can go to branch 5.7 as usual.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla (@ asipto.com)
twitter.com/miconda -- linkedin.com/in/miconda