List:       serdev
Subject:    Re: [sr-dev] [SR-Users] Outbound and Registrar. No binding update
From:       José_Luis_Millán <jmillan () aliax ! net>
Date:       2012-07-31 11:59:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Outbound provides the UAC a way to update a binding even if it reboots. For
that, a unique and permanent value of instance-id is used, which in
conjunction with the AoR and reg-id determines the binding to the UAC.

Having said this, I guess that the CSeq comparison between the one in the
Register request and the one in the binding does not apply in this scenario
since it is not guaranteed that a UAC saves the CSeq value of the
registration among reboots.

Regards.

://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda>