List:       serdev
Subject:    Re: [Serdev] Oracle reserved words in SER DB schema
From:       Dmitry Semyonov <dsemyonov () dins ! ru>
Date:       2006-12-14 8:50:20

Hello Jan,

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 at 11:49 +0100, Jan Janak wrote:

> Dmitry Semyonov wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 at 02:05 +0100, Jan Janak wrote:
> >
> >> try them to make sure that they can be loaded into oracle and close:
> >>
> >> http://tracker.iptel.org/browse/SER-150
> >>
> >> if it works? (reopen the issue if it does not work).
> >
> > OK, I'll take a look tonight.

It works with updated names but XSL scripts have to be modified.

>   Just try to create the schema from the database. If it does not work
>   (probably it will not because the oracle sql dialect might be a bit
>    different) then please update the SQL script and send it back to me,
>    I will then update the XSL scripts to generate proper SQL files for
>    oracle.

Actually I already changed XSL scripts for oracle a few days ago but
I did not expect too many changes from your side, so I need another
day to properly merge them, (so far I disabled some of your changes
to make the resulting SQL loadable into DB).

--
...Bye..Dmitry.