List:       sentry
Subject:    [Abacus] Portsentry and Logcheck documentation
From:       Marcelo Correa <correa () furnas ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-05-24 16:07:34

Dear List,

Where can I find a detail documents about Portsentry and Logcheck to
understan them better ?
How can I update my base of identified attacks ?

I want to identify the attacks and the warnings they sent to me, because
I am receiving some warns that I don't think they are important.
Examples :
    gethostby*.getanswer: asked for "delta.maer.mil.br", got
"alfa.maer.mil.br"
    gethostbyaddr: inetx.hsbc.com.br. != 200.186.247.246

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo Correa