List:       sentry
Subject:    Re: [Abacus] logcheck multiple email notification
From:       Rick Magill <RSMAGILL () A1 ! NLHC ! NF ! CA>
Date:       2001-05-18 2:05:30

          if you have the appropriate access (and I would assume you do) then
          another option is to add an alias account to your aliases file and
          point that alias to your multiple addresses

          logwatchers:	 user@some1.com,user@some2.com

          Rick
          (ps don't forget to rebuild the aliases db)

  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Is it possible to get logcheck to email to more than one address.&nbsp;
  I've entered to valid addresses separeted by a colon as follows, but it is only
  sending to the second address.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>SYSADMIN=<A
  href="mailto:me@myemail.com:me@myemail2.com">me@myemail.com:me@myemail2.com</A>
  </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Can anyone help with this.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>thanks,</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Ian</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail