List:       sendmail
Subject:    Re: local mail not being masqueraded
From:       captainx0r () gmail ! com (CaptainX0r)
Date:       2004-09-30 11:45:07

> > So we're using MASQUERADE_AS, MASQUERADE_DOMAIN,
> > masquerade_entire_domain, masquerade_envelope.  Everything works just
> > fine to the outside, but inside mail keeps the new mailserver in the
> > headers.  This messes up mail with internal and external recipients
> > when external people use 'reply all'.
>
> FEATURE(allmasquerade)dnl

Thanks.  This did it.  I was hesitant to use it because O'Reilly's
book states that "this feature can be extremely risky".  Also, even
though the name sounded like it would do what I wanted, from the
description in the book it didn't quite (to me) sound like the right
feature; they really focused on how dangerous it was.  Oh well, much
to learn.

Thanks.