List:       sems
Subject:    [Sems] sems anncounce to ua and record it in mysql db.
From:       zhou tianjun <zhoutj () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-30 9:17:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
I'm a beginner with sems and i have make ser and sems work together
properly. Because
 my sip phone can't play any prompting audio in spite of any reply code from
ser , so i used
announcement app in sems to make the sems play audio to my phone(as caller)
when the
callee is being busy, and it works fine.

When i want to record above call-busy event such as call-id, caller/callee
name, call time etc
to mysql db, i have some trouble, because the sip transaction is processed
between ua and
sems, ser only relay the INVITE message to sems, and finally sems send BYE
message to
ua. so i think the best way to record above event is using mysql api in
sems. Is my solution is
right ?  Can anybody tell me how to realize it ?

best regard.
by sunny.