List:       sems
Subject:    Re: [Sems] DSM and b2bua without media
From:       Saúl_Ibarra <saghul () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-15 21:39:50

Hi Stefan,

Thank you so much, it's working now! I'll start dding some python
logic now by changing the from, to and contact headers en the B leg
for annonimization :)

If there is anything I can test for you yous tell me! My c++ is not
good (I'm more a python guy :) ) but I may give a try to do some
coding :)

I'll test a lot and come back with results! :)

Best regards,

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."