List:       sems
Subject:    [Sems]  New to SEMS and python question
From:       Saúl_Ibarra <saghul () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-09 22:12:17

Hi all,

I'm new to sems, so if what I ask has already been answered please
just point me there ;)

After some initial reading and testing I want to try and create my own
module. I'm more used to Python than to c++ so I believe I have to use
py_sems (is ivr deprected??).

There are a few examples and the readme file
(http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/ModuleDoc_py_sems.html),
but I can't find an API reference guide... is there any guide-like
stuff in which Python modules, classes and attributes are
listed/explained?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

--
Saúl -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión lleno de disketes."