List:       selinux
Subject:    Reference policy: fc_sort bug (or feature?)
From:       Tim <timasyk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-31 2:05:25

While crafting reference policy to adjust it to my needs, I've
discovered a bug (or feature?) in fc_sort executable used to sort file
with files contexts.

Discovered behaviour (refpolicy 20080702):
1) If input file to fc_sort contains no files contexts definitions,
e.g. only comments starting with #, the fc_sort terminates with
Segmentation fault, core is dumped.
2) If input file to fc_sort contains only one files context
definition, the fc_sort terminates with Segmentation fault, core is
dumped.
3) fc_sort is working file if input file contains at least two files
contexts definitions.

Is there any patch available to fix that bug (or feature)?

Tim