List:       selinux
Subject:    removing a module
From:       Steve G <linux_4ever () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-10-25 16:11:44

Hi,

I was testing the new policy writing GUI in rawhide, and removed a policy module. \
Prelink ran while I was working on a better policy module and gave me a bunch of AVCs \
since the binaries are now considered unlabeled_t. I was thinking that semodule \
should be able to get to the file regexes that describes the files that the policy \
module was responsible for. So why doesn't it save those regexes and use them to do a \
restorecon after the module is removed? It might not get all the files that are \
mislabeled due to the policy module being removed, but it would be much better than \
doing nothing.

-Steve