List:       selinux
Subject:    Re: [SEMANAGE] Pass fname argument to all file-backed dbases
From:       Stephen Smalley <sds () tycho ! nsa ! gov>
Date:       2006-01-30 20:15:55

On Sat, 2006-01-28 at 11:08 -0700, Ivan Gyurdiev wrote:
> ... so we can easily configure it in one place, and instantiate those
> multiple times on different files if necessary (which it will be
> shortly, in the seuser case).

Merged as of libsemanage 1.5.19.

> Ok, so I've switched to a 64-bit system, and the first thing I see is
> that everything gets installed in the completely wrong place until I
> export LIBDIR/SHLIBDIR to point to lib64. Is this normal, or should the
> Makefile do something about that?

.spec file has:
make DESTDIR="${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}" LIBDIR="${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_libdir}" \
SHLIBDIR="${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}/%{_lib}" install install-pywrap

Not sure whether the Makefile should be smarter about it or just
continue deferring to the invoker of make.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency