List:       selinux
Subject:    arch archive of SELinux policy
From:       Thomas Bleher <bleher () informatik ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2004-04-21 23:50:40

For those interested, I have made an arch[0] archive which contains
the SELinux policy. It is available at
http://www.cip.ifi.lmu.de/~bleher/arch/selinux/
(Archive name tbleher@gmx.de--selinux)

It contains several branches:
policy--snapshot--0: CVS mirror, I intend to updated this twice a week
policy--devo--0: my development branch, contains some policy not yet in CVS
policy--suse--0: experimental SuSE policy, not yet complete

I have used arch for a few weeks now to manage the policy on all of my
computers and found that it fits my workflow very well. Especially the merging
capabilities are very time-saving when doing development.  Another nifty
detail: Taglines[1] are used in the archive whenever possible. This allows arch
to automatically detect which files have moved.
Some additional notes and instructions can be found on my home page [2]

The archive is signed using my gpg-key.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

Thomas

--