List:       selinux
Subject:    Sun/Cobalt SE Linux support
From:       Russell Coker <russell () coker ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-12-23 2:34:42

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=83123&release_id=203159
The above URL contains boot ROM images for Sun/Cobalt machines (Qube and RaQ
server appliances).  The ROM images contain a Linux kernel which will be used
for booting if a kernel can not be loaded from the hard disk (for system
recovery usually), the ones with "SE" in the name contain a SE Linux kernel.

Unfortunately they don't work on my system (Qube 3), but they apparently work
on RaQ machines.

http://cobalt.iceblink.org/debian/binary
The above URL contains Debian packages of kernels for Cobalt machines.  This
includes a kernel with SE Linux (but the capability module is not compiled
in).

Thanks to Duncan L. of Sun for his good work on this.  Hopefully with the next
revision of his packages I will be able to rely on his kernel images for my
SE Linux Qube and RaQ machines.