List:       selinux
Subject:    Re: SELinux meetings??
From:       Robert Watson <rwatson () freebsd ! org>
Date:       2003-09-29 20:26:39

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Tony Stanco wrote:

> George Washington University is happy to provide the Computer Science
> conference room as a place to host a monthly SELinux users meeting. We
> are at the Foggy Bottom metro station in Washington, so it would be a
> central location for people coming from both Maryland and Virginia. Good
> pizza place around the corner for beers afterwards.

We'd also be happy to turn up and demo our port of the SELinux FLASK/TE
bits to the FreeBSD/TrustedBSD platform (SEBSD) to round out the show.  We
can also talk a bit about our in-progress port of the SEBSD module to
Apple's Darwin platform...

robert@fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories