List:       selinux
Subject:    Re: New release of setools
From:       guttman () mitre ! org (Joshua D !  Guttman)
Date:       2003-09-23 0:31:49

"Frank Mayer" <mayerf@tresys.com> writes:

>   The most significant enhancements are in apol (the analysis tool),
>   where we spent a lot of time implementing a pair of partial
>   information flow analysis capabilities, and extending the domain
>   transition analysis.  We also included some new help files
>   describing these analyses.  This help remains brief; we're working
>   on some more scholarly papers about policy analysis.

Frank --

It would be interesting to compare your approach with MITRE's.  You
can read about what we've been doing at
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/guttman/selinux.ps

I hope we can an opportunity to talk over the relationships in our
work some time soon.

Regards --

        Joshua
--
	Joshua D. Guttman		<guttman@mitre.org>
	MITRE, Mail Stop S119		Office:	+1 781 271 2654