List:       selinux
Subject:    Re: FOSDEM
From:       Russell Coker <russell () coker ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-02-05 10:47:24

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:06, Russell Coker wrote:
> This weekend I will be at FOSDEM http://www.fosdem.org/ .
>
> I will have a SE Linux play machine on the LAN there, and I'll be available
> for key-signing, impromptu talks on security, etc.

Someone asked in a private message whether there could be a "capture the flag"
contest.

Sure, I'm up for that.  If you can discover or change the administrative
password, create a file in the root directory, or delete/over-write critical
system files such that the machine will not boot or can't be logged into, or
if you read the contents of a file I put in a known location on the hard
drive, then you win the contest.

Honorable mentions will be given for anyone who discovers bugs in SE Linux or
the installed policy which can't be used for cracking the machine.

The prize won't be significant.  Maybe dinner at a good restaurant in Brussels
(and of course public acknowledgement).