List:       selinux
Subject:    Re: avc: denied
From:       Russell Coker <russell () coker ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-12-25 0:51:44

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 01:47, Subba Rao wrote:
> I downloaded your policy.tgz and compared the "mrtg.fc" file with the your
> file. They are the same.

OK, it's your system that is weird then.

> In the listed example, you are seeing only mrtg, but there are lot more
> than the MRTG errors (or messages).

I have just noticed that the error message below concerns crond_t which means
that the cron job is not running in the correct context.  I guess that you
aren't using the modified crond.

You need modified utilities to rotate log files, run cron jobs, and login.
Without the SE Linux modified utilities things won't work.