List:       selinux
Subject:    SE-Linux Debian woody archive
From:       Brian May <bam () snoopy ! apana ! org ! au>
Date:       2002-12-18 3:39:00

Hello,

I am about to update my archive to use the my DAK version. All files are
copied now, I just need to update the Packages index files, this should
take minutes at the most.

It is located at:

deb http://www.microcomaustralia.com.au/debian/ unstable main selinux

OR

deb http://www.microcomaustralia.com.au/debian/ stable main selinux

What this means:

- some packages have been recompiled with newer version numbers, even
  though nothing has changed; this is because the previous versions did
  not include full source code, and DAK is rather fussy that all
  packages must have full source code available.

- if anyone is interested I can setup an announce mailing list
  which will notify you automatically when a new package is installed.

- as shown above, there are two distributions, a stable distribution and
  a unstable distribution.

Any new uploads will go straight to unstable. Packages in unstable may
not have received any testing yet, so could be broken. When the package
is tested, and seems to be working, I will move it to stable.

Eventually I could have a third stage, testing, to go inbetween stable
and unstable. However, I haven't yet worked out when to use testing, so
for now it remains empty.

If you encounter any problems with this new setup, please let me know.

Otherwise, I will assume it is working without any problems and
delete the files required by the old layout.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>