List:       selinux
Subject:    Re: more patches, another small patch
From:       Stephen Smalley <sds () tislabs ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 12:42:52

These patches have been merged and are available in the sourceforge CVS
tree.  I replaced the allow rule granting mrtg_t access to
sysadm_home_dir_t with a dontaudit rule.  I omitted two changes from
postgresql.te: granting the domain setattr permission to etc_t:file and
granting the domain write and lock permission to initrc_var_run_t:file.

--
Stephen D. Smalley, NAI Labs
ssmalley@nai.com