List:       selenium-users
Subject:    Re: [Selenium-users] letting Selenium do what it wants (was: user.js
From:       vernon viles <vernonviles () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-10-21 1:56:33

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your help so far. I don't really have more
time to make this work right now so I've gone down the
HTA path, which is working for me but I think I read
somewhere that IE 7 won't support HTA so its not
future proof.

It still took quite a bit of fiddling and looking up
scattered posts etc to get HTA working though. If I
put together a step by step instruction on HTA for
laypersons like me would the selenium powers that be
consider putting it up on the web site? All credit to
the 30 second posts etc of course, it would just be a
dummies guide that could be followed exactly. I know
this would have helped me.

Vernon