List:       selenium-users
Subject:    [Selenium-users] Selenium WAR files?
From:       timur.snoke () intalgent ! com (timur ! snoke () intalgent ! com)
Date:       2005-01-17 14:40:19

Hello all,

I think Selenium has a lot of potential but right now I am having a hard
time getting off the ground.

I am running JBoss/Tomcat on *nix as by web serving platform, any hints
how I would deploy Selenium in this environment?

Typically I would just drop a .war file into the deploy directory and
watch magic happen, unfortunately this is not the case with this iteration
of the app.

Thanks in advance,

Timur Snoke
Intalgent